The TempAerator is a vertically scraped surface heat exchanger, with two concentric heat exchange surfaces providing optimum heat transfer, combined with a continuous aeration head.
The WPI TempAerator has been granted with an Innovation award.
The scraped surfaces provide a continuous cooling / heating process combined with gentle product handling.
- Large heat exchange surface area.
- Small foot print; minimal floor area required.
- Vertical installation, self-draining, constant good scraper contact to walls
- Easy inspection of the interior of the machine via the top lid, with no need to dismantle seals or remove shafts.
- All serviceable parts can be handled by one person.
- Just one machine! Instead of a separate heat exchanger and aerator.
|Model Range||Model||Heat transfer area|